E Cube led commissioning efforts for Google’s office build-outs at 20 W. Kinzie. This consisted of 3 separate projects on various floors of the facility. The efforts incorporated interfacing with landlord staff to ensure proper operation of the tenant MEP systems and training.
E Cube provided LEED design phase and construction phase commissioning services in the interest of achieving the Fundamental Cx Prerequisite and Enhanced Commissioning Credit. For the construction phase, E Cube led a comprehensive, multi-stage commissioning process for the mechanical (HVAC), building automation, lighting controls, and plumbing systems.
E Cube provided LEED Fundamental and Enhanced Commissioning services for these projects.
Key E Cube Services for this project
- Owner’s Project Requirement and Basis of Design
- Design assistance review at the DD and CD phases
- Commissioning documents including: Cx Spec, Cx Plan
- Pre-functional equipment and systems documentation
- Oversight of contractor pre-startup testing, startup and TAB procedures
- Subsystem and system functional performance testing
- Review of Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Review of Operation and Maintenance Training
- Commissioning Report & Systems Manual
- Warranty Phase follow-up review