Originally built in 1926, the DaAccord Group led the effort to revitalize this building into a modern, sustainably designed boutique hotel in Chicago’s River North neighborhood. This 11-story, 225 room facility was the first hotel in the city to achieve LEED Silver status.
The facility utilizes high-efficiency HVAC equipment, occupancy sensors in each room for lighting and temperature controls, energy-efficiency lighting, recycled materials, low-flow plumbing fixtures and more. E Cube provided LEED Fundamental and Enhanced Commissioning services.
Key E Cube services for this project
- OPR and BOD document review
- Commissioning Spec and Plan
- Pre-functional procedures
- Contractor startup, testing and balancing review
- Functional performance testing
- O&M Manual & Training Program review
- Commissioning Report
- Contractor planning/execution oversight